Join the team at Pierry!
Pierry is not just another digital marketing agency. We’re a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platinum Partner who believes in a Marketing as a Service™ approach. We work alongside our clients to provide strategies around email marketing, mobile, SEO/SEM, content, creative and website redesigns. Needless to say—we’ve got a lot going on, and we’re continuing to grow every day.
We are looking for unique individuals who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and believe in taking a friendly, collaborative approach when working colleagues, clients, and partners.
Account Director Sales / Accounts & Campaigns
The Account Director role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, actively seek new opportunities to develop new business and revenue growth from existing clients, and proactively nurture accounts for renewals.
Account Director responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers and Pierry/WT partners, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Account Directors will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams as well as Pierry partnerships teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and improve the entire customer experience. The ideal candidate is able to identify customer needs, engage and manage the correct resources, maintain proactive communications and exceed client expectations.
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
• Work with Project Managers and Implementation Consultants on creating a detailed plan on deliverables
• Align with Project Managers and Implementation Consultants to help ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to the scope of deliverables and to the customer’s needs and objectives
• Proactively communicate clearly the progress and status of projects/initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Record activities, communications, account status, and other relevant data in CRM
• Escalate high priority requests or issues as needed
• Establish a solid understanding of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Platform
• 2+ years work experience as a quota carrying Account Manager or other relevant experience
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions demonstrating benefit and value based on customer needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Experience with CRM (preferably Salesforce) software and MS Office
• Knowledge and experience with project management tools and methods preferred
• Knowledge of and experience in digital marketing industry preferred
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presenting skills
• Superior organizational skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and problem solving thinker
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience
To apply please send resume to email@example.comView more »